A year! Happy Blogaversary to me!!! YEAH!!!!
Wow... I can't believe the changes that have taken place in the last year! It is amazing to think about. In the last year...
- Gracie turned 1
- She had her first trip to the beach
- And... hated the sand!
- New Kids on the Block have reunited!(I didn't necessarily say that this was going to be all about Gracie! LOL!)
- Gracie learned to walk
- She has started talking up a storm! (a more detailed post is coming just explaining everything that she is saying now... seriously, that bump on the head knocked all the words loose!)
- She has had a skull fracture(I guess that is considered her first broken bone)
- I lost 40+ lbs...
- and then have managed to gain about 15 of it back(I am a stress eater and honestly... I have been kind of stressed this year!) LOL!
- I have fallen in love with Blogging(even though I have been a terrible blogger in the last few weeks... there is a perfectly good reason why... to be explained later in this list!)
- I am addicted to twittering...which I have been very loyal
- Facebook is my friend! LOL!
- I have no desire to check myspace anymore
- My husband and I have made it through another year of marriage(we celebrate 5 years next month)
- I have gone back to wearing my hair short(I never said that this list would be a good list... just things that have happened)
- I have made many new friends through blogging that I cherish deeply!
- My best friend and I got tickets to see New Kids on the Block... for 2 nights in a row! Seriously.... we are demented! (Also... If you know anyone that loves the New Kids in the Indy area and would like to purchase some tickets... I have extras that I have to get rid of! E-mail me... at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- I got a new pink phone... (ok, I know that sounds stupid, but I have wanted a pink phone forever! :)
- Gracie's hair is finally long enough for piggy tails!
- Had her first real Easter where she could hunt for eggs and was so good at it... (I promise those pics too!)
- Grace is now running everywhere
- And her favorite words are Pappaw and Daddy... in no particular order.
- She loved riding on the lawn mower with her daddy!
- She loves going to our local theme park and LOVES the rides(pictures to come soon... once I get them from my mom!)
- And.... I found I was pregnant...
- then found out that it wasn't meant to be.
- And... less than a month later, we got this surprise...
This is our little surprise at 6 weeks and 0 days
and 7 weeks and 0 days
13 weeks and 4 days!
And this is a picture of his or her pretty little face... it is the dark shadowy part on the right. :)