Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lost sight...

I have lost sight of what this blog really is. It is about the adventures of raising my beautiful daughter, and my soon to be handsome son. So... as of now, I promise to be better at it. So... to start this off in a good manner... here are some new pics of my precious girl and her cousin's Ian and Carly! :) Enjoy!


This is Grace trying to start the wave at my cousin's wedding...
And here they are... falling in line! LOL!

I am not sure about why Grace looks tipsy... but she does kinda! LOL!

Before the wedding... yes, we were camping!

Watching a movie and eating popcorn.

Aren't they cute????


3 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Aww, great pictures. The wave thing is funny.

I have many memories of lying on the big bed in my friend's camper watching movies. Camping is so much fun, especially when you have electricity!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Very cute pictures........
Lost sight?......well, there's always Twilight, right? LOL....

I'm looking forward to a few months ago when it's Gracie and ??? Momma's blog.....The Twilight Two???.......or maybe Two at Twilight........

Esther said...

So glad to see you back--Gracie is too cute. I love the mary janes with frilly socks--we sport that combo often here, too!