Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Brand new look.. and a new name!

Finally... I know this is probably already used, but it was the best I could come up with. Our new name is now:

The New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut!
So, what do you think? I also created the new banner myself... the background is from the Cutest Blog on the Block. I love that website!
So.... more stuff to follow.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Love it!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love the new look AND the new name!!!! You know, you can change your url too - it is pretty easy ;) LOVE the new baby!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

I love it!!! And congrats on the new little one. He's beautiful!!!

Esther said...

Cute! I love it!

Jodi said...

I like it!