Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

So much to say...

First of all, I want to thank everyone for the kind words after my cousin Tim's passing and also for the prayers. They were felt, and I believe has helped us get through this very hard time.

I also want to thank everyone that commented on the post prior to that, where I was having a very bad day. It seems inconsequential now, but that was a rough day I was having, and knowing that I have my wonderful blogging buddies to share with really helped.

As for me... I have so much I want to say, and tell you, but really don't know where to start, so I will give you a few basics:

First, we have been very busy this past week(and whole summer to be precise). I had my 25 week check up and got to hear our precious boy's heartbeat. I am so thankful! It was music to my ears! I am feeling pretty good, but my sciatic pain has come back with vengence! I have been seeing a chiropractor and it is helping as much as it can. Mornings are really rough, but I am thankful that it is not near as bad as it was with Grace. Please pray for me that we continue to have good check ups and that my sciatic stays in check.

Second, we have been spending some time at our local amusement park, Kings Island. WE love it there. It has been so much fun taking Grace and letting her ride the rides... and let me tell ya, she LOVES it! I will try to post some pics of her and her cousin's on the rides really soon.

Next, WE had a great time at the New Kids on the Block concerts, and I plan on a complete recap coming in the next few days.

Finally(for now anyway...), I have so much more to say, and have a post that I have been thinking over in my head about bullies. I haven't really decided how to go about writing it, but feel like I have a few in my life that I need to address. We will see... I might chicken out. :)

Anyway... I hope this finds you peaceful and blessed and want you to know that I appreciate you all so very much!

Much love...
C

4 comments:

Esther said...

So glad to hear from you! I'm excited to hear about NKOTB! Take care of yourself, mama!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin.......
And also so glad to hear from you.....

Enjoy the summer time....
(stop by later if you have time, I'm putting up a new giveaway sometime tonight.....)

Jodi said...

Thanks for the update! Love you!

Steph said...

Don't chicken out...we all have bullies, so let us hear about yours.