Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

M.I.A.

So, I know I have been MIA again... but I promise, I am going to post a few things today. This summer has just flown by!~

Jack turned 9 months old.
Grace is going to be 3 on Saturday(WHERE HAVE THE 3 YEARS GONE????)
I am exhausted(as usual).
Doug has been working his hiney off.
We took a small trip to Gatlinburg, TN(Which was way too short!).
And so much more.

I promise... I will update with a nice meaty post very soon. I am also going to start another blog, that is going to be about me and my issues(so I don't bore you all here) and keep this blog just for my babies and family fun stuff. No more heavy posts here. Promise. But... I do hope you all(or at least some of ya!) come over and follow me at my other blog.

Much love and talk to you soon!
C

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Can't wait to see your new blog!