Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Not me, Monday!

Welcome to:


Mckmama- Not Me Monday
Now, first of all... I am not just writing this "Not Me" Monday post just because I want to win that adorable hat that MckMama is giving to one of her poster's today... for free! Nope... not me!
I also have not been the laziest blogger on the planet... forgetting to write a post about my beautiful baby boy turning 9 months old... or even the fact that we had a momentous occasion with my baby girl turning 3 this week! Nope... I would never forget to do that! NOT ME!
I also would never cut this post short because I was so tired from throwing a big picnic birthday party for said 3 year old, and be so lazy that I haven't even uploaded the pictures yet, or posted a single picture! Nope... not me!
And finally, I did not put in the new Dora DVD, the one about the birthday adventure, for the kids, so that I would have some time to myself while they were watching it, just so I could post this. NOPE... definitely not me!
Ok... your turn... go play along!


Mckmama- Not Me Monday

3 comments:

Mommy2Four said...

I am thankful for Dora, because without her, I may never get a shower!

Very cute Not me!

Blessed Mama said...

i'm with you: i never use the tv to get a few moments of peace :) thank goodness for cartoons... i mean educational programs :)

Alex and Emily said...

We are huge Dora fans too! She's everyone's best friend in this house! :-)