Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/365 (Alternately titled: 3rd times a charm, right?)

This was a family gathering at my husband’s parents house on New Year’s day. Doug’s cousin Michelle was trying to win over our wiggler! The funny thing is, as much torture as our kids have put her through, she keeps coming back! LOL! When Grace was a baby, on her 1st Thanksgiving actually, Grace spit up down Michelle dress, making her smell like baby puke the rest of the day. 2 Years later… Jack had a major EXPLOSION on Michelle! Let’s just say, our kids love her! Smile

So… this is my first picture in my 365. See… no rules, no stress. Just a picture, but still one, that means something to me.

DSC_0031

0 comments: