Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Monday, May 3, 2010

3/365

Ok, so in case you are just catching up, and wondering why my 365 challenge is only on 3 and we are in May already… I had some computer problems earlier this year, so instead of going back and filling in all the blanks since the middle of February… I am once again, starting over. So, Saturday, I started back at 1.

Here is my entry for day 3…

Oh my goodness… couldn’t ya just squeeze this baby? I do on a daily basis!

DSC_0019

Daddy took Grace out on a boat tonight after supper…

DSC_0043

They had fun… I was a nervous wreck!

DSC_0069

Luckily… I had this little man to keep me company!

DSC_0096DSC_0095 DSC_0121

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Jack is too cute! And how fun is the boat with Daddy!