Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Black and White Wednesday-Emotion

This week at the Long Road to China, the question, “What do you love about photography?”

I love how Photography or... a photographer can capture one special moment that you can never get back…

Whether it is the first time a groom sees his bride,

DSC_0116-edit

The first dance as man and wife…

DSC_0176-editDSC_0198-edit

A few tender kisses…

DSC_0171-edit

Young love…

DSC_0203edit2

And… that moment before the party really get’s started!

DSC_0360-edit fisheye-bw

It is capturing those moments that makes being a non-professional-wedding photographer worth it! :)

Thanks to Christina and Josiah for letting me be a part of their very special day!



the long road

7 comments:

Missy said...

Beautiful wedding photos!!! I love how creative they are. Great conversions, too!

Kayce said...

Fun shots! Wedding pictures are some of my favorite to look at...always full of expression and great details! Yours are great!!

Wanda said...

Very creative work. Love them all.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Great photos....I love weddings! The kiss always makes me cry!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

WHat a beautiful couple!!! Love these!!

Donna said...

Weddings are perfect for black and white! Maybe next week I'll share my wedding pics. :)

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Beautiful!!! You captured those special moments so perfectly:)