I know that I posted these already, but I am reposting so I can participate with Kelly's SHOW US HOW YOU LIVE - New Years Resolutions/Goals
Here we go...
- First, I would like to become a better housewife. This past year, I have let some of my wifely duties fall by the waste side. Of course, for 9 of the 12 months I was pregant, but that should not be an excuse. So... I would like to be become more organized and keep my house in better order.
- Second, I would like to seek a close relationship with God. I would like to learn how to study better. Anyone have any ideas? It has always been a week point in my faith, and my husband wants us to have bible study together, and it is just difficult for me. There will be more about this later... in a different post.
- Third, I want to get back on my Weight Loss Wagon! I am having a really tough time right now with this one. The last few weeks have been very emotionally draining for me because of the holidays. For those of you that may not know, my husband does not celebrate Christmas. He is not Jehovah's Witness, or Jewish, but he believes in keeping the Holy Days and Passover. Not Christmas or Easter. This was not a problem in the beginning, but now with children, it is very hard for me. Again... more on this in a separate post, but for now, the problem is that I am feeding my emotions. I was doing so well... I had gotten down below my pre-pregnancy weight, and now.... right back up above it. I am eating my self into and out of a stupor. I am feeling very depressed about this, and honestly, I am struggling to figure out if I am just depressed because of the holidays, feeling stuck in my life(and please do not take that I do not love my children, because my kids are the best thing that has ever happeneded to me!!!), or... dealing with Post Partum Depression. This is still yet to be determined... but I will be starting up again on my weight loss blog and once I do, I will give you the link and will be asking for your prayers, support and encouragement.
- I also want to become a better blogger! I am restarting my 365 blog, and will also be reviving my weight loss blog, but my main goal is to write more about my adventures with my kiddos. I want to document my life and the love of my children so that they will have this to look back on some day and know how I felt about them and what they were like as babies. Praying I can do this justice. :)
- And... almost to the end, I promise, I want to become a better photographer! There are some classes locally that I would love to pursue... hoping that I can finally do that this year. I would also like to pick up more jobs... Senior Pictures, Children's portraits, weddings... whatever I can. This also includes keeping up better on my 365 blog! :)
- Finally(and one of the most important)... I would like to be a better wife and mother. Along with my household duties, I have been lacking as a wife. It is apparent that this is the case with the amount of arguing that my husband and I do these days. I have not really been great at communicating my needs, and need to get better at that. As well as being there for my husband. Again... I blame being pregnant on some of this.