Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 2- January 2nd

So... here are my 2 pics for the day. Unfortunately, I didn't get a good face pic of Gracie, but I thought that this was sweet! The second picture is of my messy kitchen... seriously, we have a dishwasher... how does my kitchen look like this????

1 comments:

marshan said...

I love you Candace!!!! My kitchen looks like that 75% of the time. Thanks for posting this and letting me know that just sometimes......others let their kitchen get like this. :)