Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 8-January 8th

Ok, so... there are three pics this time... this is my challenge... so I make the rules! :)

This is Gracie's newest thing she loves to do... while I am on the computer, she will go into the kitchen, open up the corner cabinet and get out every single spice that I have down there, and bring them to me. So.. by the end, I have a desk full of "stuff". She is hilarious. :)

Look at those cheeks... dontcha just wanna kiss her?


And those hands... one day, so help me, she will play the piano! :)



0 comments: