Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Already showing the signs

Yep, that is right... she may be 18 months old, but she is already showing the signs of being a brooding teenager. Check it out:

Just like a typical teenager

Brooding

and pouting one minute.... and then...

laughing and...


walking away the next!~


What am I going to do with her? LOL!
Kiss her, love her... and just try to keep up!














3 comments:

JalenasMommy said...

ahhh she is tooo cute!!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

LOL. Very cute.

Ohilda said...

Oh my gosh, Gracie is getting so big! She's precious. I love those pigtails, too!

Hugs,

Ohilda