Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Monday, February 23, 2009

i heart faces

I have decided to play along and submit this pic of Gracie in the

This weeks contest is Black and White photos.


So... here it goes, again!


This picture is from the photo shoot that we did at my mom's house for Grace's 6 month pictures. I love these pics... and had a hard time picking the one I wanted to submit, so this is the one that I finally chose! Can you believe this was just a little over a year ago? I can't!



22 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love it!! How cute

Rebekah said...

How stinkin' cute is she???? I love this picture!!

Joannof10 said...

She is just precious!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

LOL I love it!!

momof2beautifulgirls said...

I love her smile in this picture!

Miti said...

Oh.......What a cute little dumpling!

Esther said...

How precious is that? I just want to smooch her all over. Great picture!

Amazing Greis said...

That smile is priceless!

Melinda said...

Oh my word...that is adorable. Her expression is priceless!

Unknown said...

haha!! so precious!

Alexia said...

That is an adorable picture! Her smile is so big! <3

DawnS said...

This is soooo cute - love that happy girl smile!

ShEiLa said...

Way cute smiley baby girl.

Love this photo.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Katarina said...

Oh my!! She is SO adorably cute. I love the pot too!

jennykate77 said...

Look at that! She is so cute sittin' in that pot! Love it!

Unknown said...

I love her laughter in this picture. It is magical!

Amanda said...

love it!

Randi said...

This is so adorable! LOVE her expression :)

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

love it! great job!

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Lol, she is a beautiful baby girl :)

Ohilda said...

OMG! She is TOO darn stinkin' cute!

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

Oh GOSH, how ADORABLE!! Great pic!

Hugs & Blessings!