Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

They arrived!!!

Ok... the smilesbywire e-mail arrived with the color pics of our family photo's! I am so excited to share these pics! They truly turned out awesome and I couldn't be more pleased! The picture quality isn't great because they are a little digital, but you will get the idea. Anyway, sit back and here we go....(by the way.... I was serious when I said sit back... there are a lot of pics, so get comfy! :)

































9 comments:

marshan said...

love, Love, LOVE them!!!!!!!!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Those are such great pictures!!

Steph said...

Oh my goodness, they are beautiful!

JalenasMommy said...

I love them!! You have such a beautiful family! And an adorable little girl!

momof2beautifulgirls said...

THEY ARE ALL GREAT! I LOVE THEM! I need to get "new" family pictures done.

Esther said...

Wonderful, wonderful pictures! I seriously don't know how you chose. Hard decision! Gracie is a beauty!

Lisa said...

oh Wow!! Those are awesome!! I would have a hard time picking I would want them all! :)

Unknown said...

AWWW! It is all I can say plus how cute is Gracie's dress!!! X.

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Beautiful pictures.......She looks simply adorable in her pink dress! Love the pics.......