Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

They like me... they really like me! :)

I am soooo behind, but I am so excited to mention that I was honored with a bloggy award by my dear friend Stephanie!


If you have not met her yet, let me tell you, you have to check out her blog! She is a sweetheart and honestly has a heart of gold! She is also currently hosting an awesome giveaway/fundraiser for her school to help purchase a Sim Man. Here is the link... head on over and check it out! :)

So... now it is my turn to bestow this amazing award to some other well deserving blogger!

1. The rules of this award are: Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
So, I am nominating the following people:
Christine at Life of a Princess
Ethan, Zach, and Emma's Mom at The Mommy Diaries
Amanda at The Family News

2 comments:

Esther said...

Awwww, you're so sweet, thanks!

Unknown said...

Congratulations. That giveaway is awesome - I donated last week and hope to win.

Your little girl is adorable!!! X.