Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Keep this family in your hearts tonight....

I was just reading my friend Stephanie's blog and she mentioned the Mac family who just lost their precious little girl to cancer. My heart is truly breaking for this family... I honestly just do not have the words to write except to please pray that the Lord is keeping this family in His hands tonight and comforting them, as well as welcoming a precious angel into His Heaven tonight.

After reading something like this, you honestly just want to pick your baby up and hold her in your arms and never let her go. You know that nothing is ever as bad as it seems, and no matter what, you only have this moment to tell the ones you love how much you love them.

With many tears... I am signing off for now. I will talk to you all tomorrow!

Much love,
C

0 comments: