Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

First things first...

WOW!!!

I am soooo excited that I just have to share! We have 3... yes, THREE new friends to recognize tonight! When I saw this, I have just been busting at the seems! I need to explain why I get so excited... I am a Sanguine/Choleric (click on that if you need a further explanation), but basically it means that I love having friends! I just love social interaction, and I think that is why I love myspace, facebook, and especially blogging! Anyway... so that is probably why I get sooooo excited and use lots of '!!!!'. Anyway... getting on with my point to this blog...

WELCOME!, to my new friends....

We are so happy to have you here joining along as I go through the ups and downs of daily life as a stay at home mom, and sometime seek therapy with you... my friends! :)

As I have promised previously... I will try not to get too boring! :)

2 comments:

Librarian or Teacher said...

Thanks for the welcome! I am enjoying reading your blog. :)

Amanda-The Family News! said...

hey!! thanks for the welcome!!!! I have enjoyed reading your blog...