Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Another friend...

Hey there... since I am going to try to make it a habit of recognizing my "friends"(I have changed it from being a follower, to a friend... because a follower sounds a little funny), I wanted to mention again my dear friend Stephanie! She is about to hit her 100th post, and would like to make some new friends as well. Hop on over to her blog and give her some "bloggy love"! :)

1 comments:

Steph said...

Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you? 'Cause I do :-)

To all Candace's readers, this contest is going to be awesome! So, come on over to my blog and join in on the fun.

Stephanie futurenursenotes.blogspot.com