Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Not me! Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



So... here are just a few things that I have not done this week...

I definitely do not wish that I would take notes through the week because my mommy brain is acting up this week and I really can't remember a lot that happened for me to not admit to!

Oh... here is one, while at the Dr's office last week with my poor mom who just had shoulder surgery, I did not pull out my camera to capture pictures from this old book that was in the waiting room, just because I remembered the same book from my pediatrician's office when I was little! Nope... not me! And... these are NOT the pictures.... :)


Next, I definitely did not change DVD's for Grace at least 30 times, just to keep her from whining and getting mad... nope, I would never do that... again!

I also did not let my dog do the dishes this week! Nope... not me!(ok... so really, it was Doug, but I definitely did not take pictures to prove it!


And... for the record, the dish went straight into the dishwasher right afterwards... it is safe to eat at my house!LOL!)

I definitely have not been enjoying the very special cookies that I made for my husband, and totally abandoning my weight watcher's for yet another week, just because they are in the fridge and soooo yummy! Nope... not me!

Oh, I also was not soooo excited yesterday when we took Grace to the portrait studio in JCPenny's that I squealed when we got several really good pics, making myself look like a loon! Nope... not me!

I definitely was not sitting up til nearly 2 in the morning trying to get my "Not me! Monday" post done so I won't have to work on it in the morning! Nope... not me!

So... head on over to MckMama's blog and play along!

5 comments:

momof2beautifulgirls said...

You crack me up! I love reading your blog...

Suzanne said...

I have NEVER stayed up late doing Not Me's! That's insane! Have a great week!

Lindsay said...

I love that your dog helps with the dishes too! Happy Monday!

Kristen said...

Funny! Who on earth would stay up til 2am on the computer? Not me!

Esther said...

Is there a rule about showing JC Penney pictures on a blog? Because I'd love to see those pictures. Gracie is so cute.
You make me smile! ;-)