Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Flashback Friday... then and now!

So... as promised, here are some pics of my little Gracie, but as you can see from the title, it is a then and now!

A few weeks ago we had a HUGE ice/snow storm in the end of January. We took Grace out to let her play on the deck, as we did last year in March, after a similar snow storm. So... without any further ado...


Here is "then":





And... now! What a difference a year makes! I can't believe how big my baby has gotten!







3 comments:

momstheword said...

Isn't it amazing how much they can change in a year. They grow so fast (I know it's a cliche but it's true!). She is so precious!

momof2beautifulgirls said...

I remember those pictures from last year. Wow she really has gotten so big. She is a cutie. I love seeing how much my kids have changed.

Esther said...

She is so cute! I love the picture with her little red nose.