Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Another exciting moment in this blogger's life....

So, it was another ordinary day... and as usually, the first thing I check is my e-mail and then I go straight to my blog dashboard to catch up on my blogging for the the day and see what some of my favorite bloggers are up to. This morning, as usual, I kissed my hubby good morning... snuggled with Gracie, had a small breakfast and then preceded to head straight to my computer to see what had been going on since I last logged on the night before. I checked my e-mail and then I headed over to blogger. I logged on and pulled up The Mommy Diaries weekly post about her favorite posts for the week... and guess who was #4.... Gracie's Momma! :) I couldn't believe it!


Thank you so much for that... Barbie's are such a special part of my life... it is something very special that my mom and I share, and I hope someday that Grace will feel the same way. :)

Thank you, Ethan, Zach, and Emma's Mom! I am very honored! :)

PS: After reading her post about the Barbie Magazine that I loved so much as a kid, I decided to go on E-bay and check out the auctions that might be going on, and see if there was any chance that I could find some for my collection and to share with Gracie... well, guess who won two actions, containing a total of 14 magazines combines... and all for less than $15(and that was mostly shipping!). Yep... me!! Here are some pics of the magazines that will be getting here in about a week! :)

BTW: for you non Barbie people...
this set of 4 was the first for issues released!
I got this one for $6 plus shipping!

These were a little later... 90's I think,
but still I am looking forward to looking through them! :)

And yes... sometimes, I really do have too much time on my hands! LOL!

Love ya's!

1 comments:

Esther said...

OOOOHHHH MYYYYY! I WANT TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE!!!!!! I am so completely jealous. I had many of those issues. Do you remember that Barbie in the heart dress? She came with a lipstick stamper, and she kissed paper and left lips behind. I got her for Valentines day. And wore her ever lovin' lips out. Seriously, I want to come over! You and I are TWO PEAS IN A POD!