Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Not me! Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




Well, as usual, here are some things, that I most certainly have not done this week... and of course, again as usual, if I had... why would I admit it here!~
So, I definitely did not re-join Weight Watcher's this past week, do really good for 3 days, and then... as soon as my mom had her surgery and got out of the hospital, did not go to her house to stay with her on Friday and... make a batch of cookies... then on Saturday... while my niece Abby was there, I definitely did not make another batch because the crew of people that came to visit my mom that evening at almost the entire batch. Nope... not me! And... or course... while making said cookies... of course I would not eat quite a bit of the cookie dough! Nope... not me!

While I am mentioning the HUGE crowd of people that we had at my mom's house on Friday night to visit the shoulder replacement patient, I surely didn't let my husband bring my precious little girl over to a house full of her cousins and one friend, knowing that she had a fever the night before, not knowing for sure if she was sick or not, only to find out that she indeed did have scarlet fever(strep throat)! I definitely would not do that!!! Nope... not me!

Next, I definitely did not... do you hear me... did not take a picture of my mom with her weird slingy thing... even though she begged me not to...




I also... while I am talking about pictures... did not beg my husband to stop on the middle of a bridge on our way to my mom's house, just so I could get this picture...


Nope, again... not me! :)

And... finally... I certainly did not go to bed, let my husband fall fast asleep, then sneak out of the bed just so that I could write this "Not ME! Monday..." post... Nope! Not me! Ok... that was me!
Have a great week... and go play along! :)
Update: I am also not TOTALLY excited... that I was #11 on Mr. Linky this week! YIPPEE!!! Whoops... I mean... that's cool. Whatever... LOL!

3 comments:

Shosh said...

lol about sneaking out of bed!!!!

Wayne said...

Intresting not me monday. I thought the picks of mom were great.

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in tribute tuesday a blgo on my page it is a chance to pay tribute to some one who lights up your life. it has a mr linky so the world can see your tribute to a wonderful person.

Anonymous said...

That picture was absolutely worth stopping for.