Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Picture Challenge! :)


It's back(and with a cool new button!)! Yep... we missed it last week, but it is back! Yeah... so, let's play along shall we?
11th folder
or
September 2007
11th picture

This was my September 2007 folder, 11th picture.
This is one of my favorite pics! I actually still have this on my Fridge! :)

So... Go now and play along! :)

10 comments:

Shonni said...

Beautiful picture!!

Always Faith said...

Awww that is adorable!

Shasta said...

That is an ADORABLE picture!! So sweet! She is so tiny!

Eva said...

Adorable picture.

Mrs. M said...

Great picture! :-)

The Liebers said...

How sweet!

Esther said...

So cute!
And could we BE any more alike? Now I can't just call you my Barbie buddy anymore--you're my Barbie/Musical buddy! Grease will be coming in town for us this summer--I am PUMPED!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

That's such a sweet picture!

And thanks for putting comments for all the times you've blogged about the giveaway.....I also have you down for some extra entries for referring people over! Good luck........

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Wow, what a cute pic!

McKay Family said...

So teeny tiny and cute!