Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Random Picture Challenge!

Ok, so this has really become one my favorite things about Saturdays! So, we will be playing along again with:



This is from my March 2008 folder, the 5th picture from the end. And, here it goes:


3 comments:

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

What a cute pic.........beautiful blue eyes....

Mrs. M said...

Her cheeks are so cute! I just love baby cheeks!! What a cutie.

Steph said...

I love this pic Candace. She's growing so fast!