Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday....

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



So.... it is another Monday, and as usual... it is so much fun sharing with the world all of our not so true follies from the week, and then of course, read everyone elses too! :)

So, here we go....

This week, I definitely did not take pictures of my cousin while she was demonstrating yoga moves, and especially while she was doing "downward dog" while her butt was in the air... just like this.
(will insert pics later... sorry!)



Nope, not me!

I also, no matter what anyone tells you, did not fall slightly off the WW bandwagon this weekend, only to wake up this morning with severe guilt and anxiety about weighing in on Thursday evening... nope! Not me!

Oh... and this week, I certainly did not change the DVD every 5 minutes just because my adorable 18 month old child has hit a new phase where she only wants to watch her movie for 5 minutes and then wants a new one, and I did't want to hear her cry! What kind of mom would do that? Nope... not me!

While we are on the subject... I definitely do not let Grace sit and watch TV all day long either! Nope... certainly not me!

This one goes in the TMI(Too Much Information!!!) file, but you know... since this definitely did not happen, here goes nothing... yesterday morning, after going to the bathroom(see... I told you, it is gonna be bad!), I heard Gracie waking up, I definitely did not run out of the bathroom without flushing the toilet(after washing my hands and fully intending to go back and flush once I got Grace out of bed) only to hear Doug yelling at the dog to "Stop that... Honey!!! STOP!!!" Of course, I did not run in to see our dog had helped herself to what was in the toilet! And... it definitely was not just pee.... nope! DEFINITELY NOT ME!!!! YUCK! Sorry... if anyone feels that is too gross... please do not judge me... I am just keeping it real! LOL!

I also did not get into a small fight with my husband yesterday because he said that he hated going to the grocery with me, even though it is really me who hates going to the grocery with him, but I figured that I would give it a try anyway. I certainly did not get my feelings hurt, and let him know it right away. Nope... not me!

But... in the end, we both definitely did make up! For real... we did! :)
So... now it is your turn! Go play along! :)

1 comments:

Steph said...

Oh my goodness, dogs will get into anything, won't they? So funny!

Today was my first real day actually following Weight Watchers and I managed to stay within my 30 points (yippee!!)