Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just a quick reminder....

Hey there ladies! I just wanted to remind all of you mommies out there that Amy - AKA - TigerMommie, over at In the Tiger Den is having that great Gymboree giveaway! She is only 1 person away from her 25, and then she will be doing the drawing for the giveaway! So... head on over and become a follower and leave a comment! And... while you are at it, please mention that Candace sent ya!

Oh yeah... and while I am at it...

  • Here is a big shout out to Amy, AKA:TigerMommie from In the Tiger Den! She is also a new friend following my blog! So... WELCOME!!! :)

Thanks!!!

1 comments:

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Thanks for the blog! Let me know if you're interested in a Rise and Shine Coupon for Gymboree. It's for the new lines coming out this week, redeemable this weekend. I can send it out in the mail today....just email me your address if you're interested: tigermommie@verizon.net