Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wow... so much to share!

So... I have so much to say, and such little time to do it in. I just want to give you a preview of my next few posts....

  • Dinner Friday night with my two favorite people on the planet
  • 2... YES, 2 new "friends" to my blog that I must give a proper welcome!
  • I was featured on the Mommy Diaries blog for my Barbie post!!! WOW!!! Thank you!!!
  • Our wonderful Valentine's day lunch and just how cute my hubby is! :)
  • Our adventure today over to the JCPenny Portrait studio(may include video if I can get it from my mom!
  • And... another reminder about my dear friend Stephanie at Confessions of a Student Nurse's AWESOME giveaway!!! You have to check it out... I will get to that later! :)

So... I am sure that there will be more, but these are just a few things, and I really liked using those fancy bullet points... aren't I snazzy! :) LOL!

So... for now, I have to run and make dinner. Grilled Cheese and french fries for dinner!

Love ya's!

Candace

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love love love grilled cheese! My mom would always make grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch on her days off...such great memories!

Esther said...

What a coincidence! We had grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for supper tonight! That's a favorite with my boys. My Zachie can't get enough tomato soup.