Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random 20!

I was tagged by Christine at Life of a Princess:

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—four(or more) other un-tagged people. Be sure to let me know when you have done this, and link back to me. :)

1. What are you wearing right now? Pink Jammie bottom's with Frog's that say: "give me a kiss"

2. What's the last thing I read/ are currently reading? Twilight(for the second time)

3. What is your favorite restaurant? Red Robin

4. Who was the last person you hugged? My sweet hubby, Doug

5. What's your current obsession/addiction? The Twilight books!

6. What is your favorite moment of the day? This time of night when I am can sit and blog and read my favorite blogs!

7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? The blogs I follow and then People.com

8. What was the last item you bought? Groceries at Sam's, including breaded chicken tenders, Grand's Biscuits, Turkey, cheerios and more! LOL!

9. What is your most challenging goal? Losing weight

10. If you could pick up and go away tomorrow where would you go? Hawaii!!!

11. Favorite Vacation spot? Cruise!

12. Say something to the person who tagged you: I am really enjoying getting to know Christine through her blog! She has an adorable little girl, and I won her first bloggy giveaway! YEAH!

13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper!

14. What is your favorite item of clothing? My blue jeans!

15. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others?! Well... because I wear a size 12, I have a very limited shoe closet, but I love my new Easy Spirit Gym shoes... (the ones from this story!)

16. Name one thing you can not live with out: family

17. If you could have any other job besides your current job, what would it be? fulltime-Professional Wedding Photographer

18. What's your favorite drink from Sonic? Peanut Butter Shake! YUM.... don't ask how many points!

19. Name the last naughty thing you caught your kid(s) doing: She takes all the toilet paper off of the roll when ever she is in the bathroom!

20. What is your favorite Make up? I love me some Mary Kay!

I tag:

Mindy

Marshan

Stephanie(soon-to-be nurse)

Ohilda

Sara

Stephanie

1 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I think I might re-read Twilight, too. I finished all four books in a week a few months ago.

I'll do this later today!