Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

Ok, so here are a few pics of our super fun night at Chuck E. Cheese! BTW: I am having some technical difficulties... click on the link to see the picture in it's best form... if you want. :)

We had a great time last Monday night playing games, and just celebrating my niece's 4th birthday. I think the best part for me was that Grace really seemed to come out of her shell more than usual. Up to this point, she really was very selective about who she would go to, or let hold her, but that night, she was letting nearly everyone hold her. Of course... one funny thing happened that night. While Grace seemed to have her guard down, she was "talking" to her aunt Jess, and then before she realized it, started talking to my brother, who she is usually really guarded with. Well... as soon as she realized who she was talking to, she stopped and got really serious. Basically, this has proved to us that she is just "playing" my brother.

What can I say... she is a stinker! :)

0 comments: