Welcome to the New Adventures of the Princess and the Peanut! I am so glad that you have dropped by for a visit... please leave a comment! I love having visitors and making new friends! If you want to follow along, just click on the link on the right side of this page. Much Love, Gracie and Jack's Momma!

Monday, February 2, 2009

I heart faces!

I have decided to play along and submit this pic of Gracie in the

weekly contest about EYES.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Gracie right now!
So... here it goes!

By the way... I found out about this website by checking in on the blog, You're Gonna Miss This.

2 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful photo with us!

We just wanted to leave a friendly reminder that you need to leave a permalink to your blog post in Mr. Linky each week (not a link to the home page of your blog.) We have already corrected this week's entry for you. If you aren't sure how to find the permalink, please just send us an email and we'll be more than happy to help walk you through it.

Thanks again for joining in on the fun ~ we've really enjoyed your lovely photo.

~Angie & Amy
co-founders of I ♥ Faces

Unknown said...

She is a doll! Love her baby blues. Is she starting to cry in this picture?